N-Fold was a collaboration with David Wexler and TheWaveVR at Strangeloop Studios, to create the first of a new kind of show in TheWaveVR. This is a 15 minute experience that is timecoded, with a variety of visual effects and audio reactive particles. It was a blast to work on.
- GPU particle systems based on Kvant Spray, but with added attractors for every user’s hands in VR, for immersive particle interaction
- Video texture projection onto particle systems
- Audio reactivity for lighting
- Kinect capture with vertex displacement for Strangeloop’s avatar
- Tendril monster based on Kvant Wig, with added tesselation and vertex displacement shaders, and smooth interpolation
- Fractal skybox raymarching technique
Wow. I'm speechless right now. @TheWaveVR's show tonight was beyond amazing. So insightful about the future of music festivals.— Danny Bittman (@DannyBittman) June 29, 2017